Renz's Christmas Cantata 2007

I drove back to the house today at lunch for 2 reasons: to get the earphone to listen to a training video at the office and to watch Renz's Christmas Cantata number - I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus.

When I got there, I heard that either they will be in the middle or last in the program. That means the older years/ grades go first. And the reason? There won't be any audience left for the HS students if the little ones all go first.

Well tough! I then decided to leave without waiting for the program to start. Besides, DH was there (who went to Binan in the morning for the biz permit) with the camera. Here's Renz right after the number.


Later in the evening, we had our wedding anniversary treat for the kids. All these from Billones.





Go ahead, post your comment below!